Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 9: What Are Your Worst Habits?

Playing catch up again!  My worst habits...the worse habit that I have is smoking.  I really do not smoke a whole lot.  I do not smoke at home at all.  I smoke in the car and a few at work but not really anywhere else.  I really want to get back into running and I know that my time will not get any better until I quit.  I have a couple left and then it is cold turkey for me.

I do swear like a sailor.  I really should stop.  I am intelligent and have a decent vocabulary and can come up with alternative words to use other than the usual 4-letter words that come out of my mouth.

I do not drink nearly enough water and drink entirely too much coffee (gasp...like there is such a thing as too much coffee).  In order for me to really get into the shape that I want to be in, I need lots of water, no smoking and running and strength training.

I really do not go to the gym as often as I should and I am paying for it so I really do need to go!

I cannot think of anything else but I do know that there are some others that I am sure that I am just too tired to to remember and I am not even sure if this sentence makes a lick of sense!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!