Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 20: A Difficult Time In Your Life

Unfortunately I have had a few difficult times in my life and I believe that I have actually blogged about them. Here are the links to those blogs:

I was sexually harassed and never reported it.

My struggle with my weight.

I was not sure if I could handle my divorce.

I do not have children but I was pregnant.

These are four of the posts that I found that really document my struggles.  I know there is one more but I cannot remember what it was called but it was about how I was treated by my ex husband and two of my ex boyfriends.  I would say enjoy the posts but they are not necessarily pleasant.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!