Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 15: Timeline Of Your Day

Timeline of my day on my days off are pretty relaxed.  I run errands...cannot sleep in to save my life.  Any appointments that need to be made are done on Mondays and Tuesdays.  On days when I have to work it is a little more structured!  I wake up in the morning and get to work at least a few minutes early.  I print out the flight schedule and head out to the line shack.  I take meter readings from the fuel tanks and take fuel samples from the tanks and the trucks.  I fuel any planes that flew the night before and I keep the planes fueled as the day goes on.  My day gets a little more crazy on nice days because I work Wednesday through Sunday when Skydive is flying and on the nice days I am having to refuel the caravan.  When I get off work I get myself home and pour myself into the shower and then I crawl into bed and crash!  Throw in washing a few planes into the mix of fueling and you kind of have my typical day at work.  The picture below is one of the caravans that comes up and flies for Skydive Snohomish during the summer and I took a few pics Sunday when he was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!