Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 24: Your Favorite Childhood Book

I do not think I had just one favorite book as a kid.

My first grade teacher, Mrs. Jan Martin (I throw in her first name because my fourth grade teacher was Mrs. Hilda Martin), gave every student in her class "Alexander's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" for Christmas.  That was December 1990 (crud...did I just date myself...like I really care)!

I also remember there being a fight over who was able to check out "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" (1, 2, and 3) from the school library.

Then there was my favorite American Girl Molly.  I still have the book series for her and love to read them!

And my list would not be complete without the famous teen (girl) book series by Ann M. Martin...The Baby Sitters Club.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!