Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 13: What's Your Earliest Memory?

After much debating with a cognitive psych major who firmly believes that there is absolutely no way I could possibly have this memory, I know that I do.  She believes that you cannot remember anything before the age of like 4 but I do.  I only have snippets of memories.

The earliest memory I have was when I was almost a year and a half.  My mom was in the hospital after giving birth to my sister.  I was born May 1984 and she was born October 1986.  My memory is holding my dad's hand walking down the hallway of a hospital.  It is a very short memory but I still remember it.  There is not a picture of it.  This is not a story that has been told over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!