Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 28: What Are You Looking Forward To?

I am not quite sure what it is that I am looking forward to but here is a rough list!

I am looking forward to:
...eliminating my credit card debt.
...building up my savings account.
...building up my checking account.
...being able to live on my own.
...going on a vacation.
...my high school reunion.
...finding someone who will make me happy.
...finishing my bachelor's degree.
...getting my master's.
...becoming a profiler.
...travelling.
...picking out my first puppy.
...having a family some day.
...jumping out of an airplane.
...getting my Zumba Sentao license in a couple of weeks.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!