Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 19: What Do You Collect?

Oh lord...I would not say that I collect random things but some of them kind of are random.  I have a rock.  It is round and flat...the perfect skipping stone but I will never know because I will not throw it.  I have a collection of stickers also.  When I was younger I used to go to the machines at the grocery store and get the big smiley face stickers.  I have quite a few of them...plus one that I swear looks like Jesse...the old MTV VJ...the skinny bean pole of a guy.  I have some Paul Frank hologram stickers.  I have almost every Britney Spears sticker in the, like, four series that they put out.

I have a ton of stuffed animals.  Teddy bears, puppies, Ty Beanie babies, tigers, etc.

Shoes...I mean I am a girl!

Cook books!  I love finding old cook books at antique stores.  I have found several hand written recipes and recipes from newspapers and magazines.  It is so awesome.

Books in general...I love books!

DVDs...

I am sure that there is something that I am missing but I am not sure...with all of my stuff in boxes I do not really know what all I own anymore.

Alright...time to relax!  It is almost 10pm on a Friday night and I am in my pjs and ready to crawl into bed and watch TV.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!