Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 16: What's Top Of Your Bucket List?

I am not quite sure what is at the top of my bucket list.  There are so many things that I want to do and places that I want to see.  I think skydiving would be at the top of my list.  Ever since I moved back up to Washington last summer and started working at Harvey Airfield in September, I have been watching crazy people climb into the caravan, take off, and then fall out of the plane and float back down to the Earth!

I catch myself watching the plane as it takes off, watch it as it climbs up higher and higher, then as the people jump out, they look like little dots just falling out of the plane, sometimes I think I can hear the sound of the parachutes opening.  They float down and the sound of the wind as they get closer to landing just sounds so amazing.

I think I will go with skydiving as the #1 on my bucket list...which as soon as I get my debt cut in at least half, I will be going!  Hopefully I can do it before the summer is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!