Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 26: An Old Photo Of You


I could not pick between these two pictures but they are a couple of the oldest ones that I have on my external hard drive.  The top picture was taken in Houston after Hurricane Katrina.  I am blonde which means that it was November or December because I went blonde after my shoulder surgery in early November 2005.  I was living with my friend Tracy and we were getting ready to go out dancing that night...hence the low cut top and the boobs practically out on display!  What can I say?  I was 21 and very tiny and was flaunting what I had!

The bottom picture was taken in Boot Camp sometime between August 20, 2002 and October 11, 2002.  It was a Sunday when this picture was taken.  I know this because of the uniform.  It looks like I was either reading or writing a letter home.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!