Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 21: Your 10 Favorite Foods

This list is in absolutely no particular order and is always subject to change at any given moment...depending on my mood.


  1. Haagen Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream
  2. Pringles
  3. Tim's Cascade Jalapeno chips
  4. Tim's Cascade Coney Island (discontinued...but I still love them)
  5. Beef Soft Taco from Taco Time...or tacos in general
  6. Mashed potatoes
  7. Dill pickles
  8. Daiquiri Ice ice cream from Baskin and Robbins
  9. Asparagus fries (that I bake in the oven)
  10. Oven "Fried" Pork Loin chops (with my twist on the recipe)
Both recipes for asparagus fries and oven fried pork chops will come in a few days for a post in this challenge!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!