Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mondays...My Saturdays!

I feel great today!  Ran 3.34 miles this morning with my mom...well the first half mile or so and then I took off and left her in the dust.  I am just stoked that I did not get a side cramp this time!  Took me about 33 minutes this time.  I have got to get consistent since I have that 3.47 mile obstacle course on Saturday.

I started using this new app that I have on my Nook and my Droid called "Lose It".  It is a great app to track your food and exercise and the calories you consume and burn.  I have not really played around with it much so I am not sure if you can keep track of your water consumption.  It is pretty awesome that you can actually scan the barcode of the food you are eating and it will pull up all the nutritional information and then you do not have to insert it yourself!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!