Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 6: Your 5 Senses Right Now

I am not quite sure what it is exactly that I am supposed to be writing about with this one.  So I guess this is my interpretation of this.

Sight - So my eyes are on the computer screen and sometimes they gaze up at my TV because I have Daria playing!
Sound - I hear the current Daria episode.
Touch - I am touching the keyboard and move my hair away from my face.
Taste - I do not really taste anything right now but I am very much considering a snack even though I just finished dinner a little over an hour ago.
Smell - My mom got me this pink champagne candle for Christmas or something and it smells really pretty!

2 comments:

  1. lol, i just skipped the days that i thought were dumb or i didn't know how to answer. when you're typing of course you see the computer & touch the keyboard. what else would you put?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on where I am when I write. If I was on my laptop and it was a nice day and I was outside then I could describe the scenery, the feel of the grass and the smells but since it has been icky up here, I am usually holed up in my bedroom watching a movie or listening to the radio. Plus it was late and I was exhausted so I really did not put a whole lot of effort into a couple of posts!

      Delete

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!