Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

UBC Day 15 - How Many Hats Do You Wear?

Today is National Hat Day.  You can take my title question to mean physically how many hats do you wear or how many "hats" you wear.  I have my "big sister/step sister" hat, I have my "Auntie Randa" hat, "daughter" hat, "favorite grandchild" hat (ha...and we all know that I am Grandma Buddy's favorite...and we all accept it!), etc.

This post is not about those kinds of hats though...I picked three of my hats that I love to share with everyone!  I do not have all of my hats unpacked right now BUT you make due with what you have right?!


This is my winter work hat.  I could not tell you were I got it...or who gave it to me if it was a gift.  It came with a matching scarf too!  I wear three shirts to work...put my scarf on...add my Columbia jacket with the fleece lining and this hat...oh and toss in a couple of those hand warmers for me to wear inside of my gloves...and I am set!


I swear this hat is clean!  This is my other work hat...you know...for when it is not freezing outside!  I am actually in dire need of a new one!  Might invest in one after payday!  This hat has most definitely seen better days...by the way...it is a BLACK hat...not a brown one...and those brown spots only came about AFTER it went through the dish washer!


I cannot figure out why this picture is only coming out sideways when I took it just like I did my work hat.  Anyway, I bought this at the Anheuser Busch Brewery in St. Louis, Missouri.  It even has the Bud Light logo on the back.  I fell in love with it!  "Wally's Diner & Gas Station...Eat Here...Get Gas!"

Show me your favorite hat!  I really want to see it!  Be it an actual hat or a picture of you with your children in your "Mom/Dad" hat...you get the drift!  Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Great post ... I like how you can spin it different ways. I have some cute winter hats, but am too disorganized to know where any of them are when the weather suggests head covering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer ball caps but I am so happy that I found that wool hat and scarf when I did last year. They have been a life saver! My boss is so used to seeing me with my baseball hat that when I wore the other one and had my coat and hood on, he actually lifted my hood to make sure that I was wearing a hat! Wanted to make sure that I was staying warm!

      Delete
  2. Love your winter work hat. I have a few all matched up with scarves. Thanks for sharing. Dropping by from UBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! I'm not much of a hat wearer, but I do have some silly ones that I've picked up along the way here and there. One of them made my weekly photo round up this past weekend: http://cherisidlechatter.blogspot.com/2013/01/snapshot-sunday-22.html

    For actual warmth, though, I wrap a scarf around my head when necessary, or use the hood on my coat, or both. Oh, and for when it's *really* cold out, I have one of those fitted hat/scarf things that covers your entire head and neck, and can even be pulled up to your nose. I feel like a ninja when I wear it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!