Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What A Wonderful Day

It was a typical Fall/Winter day here on the coast.  A little fog and mist and rain.  So it was a little gloomy but I got to have a lot of fun at Zumba tonight.  Before my class started, two of my friends showed up, each with their oldest child.  My friend's daughter came in and said, "Myranda, I made a card for you!" and handed me a purple piece of paper.  I opened it up and it was a drawing and she wrote "I love you".  It was one of the sweetest things ever!  I wanted to cry!

My class was amazing even if there was only 3 people in it.  We rocked it out and I even showed them my warm up for Zumba Gold.  They loved it!  It was a great time!!!  I hung out for Group Power and pumped some iron.  I don't know what I did on Monday in Group Power my wrist has been sore ever since.  I decided to forgo Yoga for tonight.  I might do it in the morning either before or after Zumba.

Possibly a new play list full of some oldies but goodies coming tomorrow as long as I get up with enough time!  I cannot wait.  I'm stoked!  It'll be nice to have a class of good size.

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!