Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Boy Did I Screw Up

It was my friend's birthday yesterday, which I had said before.  My hubby and I went to her house and while I was inside with all the hens (lol), he was outside with the rest of the men sitting around a fire.  I figured that before I went over, I would make sure that I ate dinner and was in no way shape or form hungry so I would not snack because snacking could potentially undo all the hard work I put in last week at the gym.  Guess what?

I CAVED!!!!!!!!
It was bad.  Another friend brought over a huge bowl full off the croissant wrapped lil smokies (such a weakness of mine...seriously what was she thinking), another made these melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies, there was chips and dips and cupcakes and more cookies.  Needless to say I feel hard.  I'm pretty confident that I consumed a day's worth of calories in those damn lil smokies but only had 1 chocolate chip cookie.  no cupcakes, only a couple chips and 2 small cups of wine.  I know I went over my calories for the day but I had no way of calculating it so I didn't.

I spent all day today reading my psych book and got my quiz and discussion board knocked out of the way but have not recorded anything as far as nutrition goes.  I had also wanted to do yoga or hit the gym for the treadmill or something today but that did not happen...obviously!  Now I am off to fluff the laundry in the dryer, toss the hubby's uniform in the wash, knock out some dishes and then hit the statistics book for a bit before bed.  Gotta get up in the morning and make sure that I am on top of my game for my school work for the week (since I am 2 weeks behind in statistics) and hit the gym in the morning and knock out my workout!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!