Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It Has Been A Week

Holy cow!  How did I manage to not blog for 7 days?  I have no idea!  I did not realize that it had been that long but it has!  Oh man have I got a lot to fill in...well not really now that I think about it.  Now it is almost 2am on Tuesday morning but I am still in the mind-set that it is Monday since I have not fallen asleep yet.  I will hopefully get a few minutes tomorrow to catch up on what a hectic weekend we had and the wonderful joys of Zumba.  Like I said, it is 2am and my alarm is set for 6: 30am because our friends are stopping by and dropping off their dogs for us to watch for the day.  I have to take them home before I go to the gym so only until about 4:30pm or so.  It is going to be a very long day.  I may have to try and get a little nap in otherwise I will not make it through the day!  So until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!