Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Super Lazy Day

So many things I had planned on doing today that were all body slammed to the ground when I did not fully wake up until almost 11:30am!  That is right...11:30am!  I blame the NyQuil I took last night around 10pm.  I do not care how long it is supposed to last, anything that makes me drowsy and whatnot makes me sleep forever!  I fell asleep sometime around Midnight so eleven and a half hours!  I did make an attempt to get up though.  I set my alarm for 9:30am and then reset it for 10:30am and then hit the snooze button until 11:30am.  Horrible.

I had planned on getting up this morning and knocking out the dishes, since I am the only one who seems to know how to do them...and I have been sick all week and then was going to go to the library to study before I hit the gym to teach tonight.  So far I have managed to get out of bed long enough to tell my husband that the new season of Spartacus starts next month...and he got rid of our movie channels.  I still need to get up and work on my playlist for my Zumba class tonight and make sure that my iPod is fully charged.

I think I am going to continue to my Gilmore Girls marathon and eventually make my way into my office to work on my playlist!  Alight...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!