Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Super Late Start Today

I thought I was going to have an amazing day today.  I did not get up to my alarm but I was up by 8:30am and was at the gym by 9am!  I discovered sweat dripping down my arm by the time the second track was done.  I really love Group Power!  The instructors always save the ab track for last before the cool down.  The second to last track this morning was a shoulders track and I LOVE the song!  At the end there's 25 overhead presses and by the time the song was over, I thought I was going to drop the bar on my head.  It was perfect!  I went upstairs after class and hopped on an elliptical for about 30 minutes and read my psych book.  I really wanted to walk on the treadmill but no luck.  The one that I could set my book on was being used and the others did not and I was not about to hold that book for a half hour...you would have to be out of your damn mind!

Let me rewind just a second.  Last night my husband said that he wanted to be up by 9am so I woke him up before I left for the gym.  I got home close to 11:30am.  That is 2.5 hours that I was gone.  I am soaked in sweat and just want to shower so I can toss some clothes in the washer and dishes in the dish washer BUT guess who walked into the bathroom when I got home.  Needless to say I did not get to take my shower until almost 1:30pm...I had planned on having laundry and dishes done by then but nope.  How come I could not do dishes before hand?  I will tell ya!  I turn on the water to even close to luke warm in the kitchen and it turns the shower ice cold.  That is why I could not do them.  I was so angry.

My original plan was to have all of that PLUS tanning and getting some blood drawn by 1pm and was going to sit down and start getting caught up on my school work but that did not start until about 3pm or so.  Just enough time for me to find out that I could make up the quiz in Statistics and I barely got about halfway through the first chapter I needed to catch up on when I saw that I had about 10 minutes to turn my test in.  I had about 6 or 7 questions that I felt confident about but the rest I just made guesses on.  I have no idea what I got right but I got 7/20 correct.  That just sucks balls!

Now that my head hurts, "Chase" is playing from my DVR, it's 11pm and I have to be up between 7am and 8am because the window guy is going to be here between 9am and 12pm to check the seal on one of our windows.  I have tons of studying to do and gonna try and work on a couple new routines for Zumba Gold and Zumba!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!