Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stupid Crazy Snow

I grabbed a tape measure and stepped out into the back yard and measured approximately 8" of snow on the concrete slab and almost 9" of snow on the grass. I wanted to share some of the pictures that I have taken over the last few days!






Sunday the 15th






Tuesday the 17th



Wednesday the 18th



Thursday the 19th















I've had the news on just about all day long and it's been steadily snowing and they had originally said that we can expect about another 6 inches of snow! Snow is getting on my nerves...this is also the 4th day in a row that I have not worked!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!