Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Public Apology

It was brought to my attention this afternoon by a very close friend of mine that there was a reason why I did not hear from him for over a year. I only started talking to him again in the last 6 months or so but it had been close to two years that I hadn't heard from him. He said that I was so unhappy in my life that I was taking it out on him every time he called. He said that every time we talked, I would get mad at him and start giving him garbage. Treating him like crap is not something that I ever thought I did.

If anyone could put me in my place it would have been him. It got me thinking/wondering if I had done that to anyone else in my life. I thought I had been doing a damn good job at hiding my anger...my pain...I thought that I was acting happy and fooling anyone and everyone. I apparently was not doing as good of a job as I thought.

So to any of my friends out there who are reading this and I treated you like garbage, I am SO SORRY!!! I love every one of my friends like crazy...especially those who have truly stuck by me with all the crap that I have dealt with in the last year. This was a rough year and everyone that stuck by my side...y'all are more than just friends...y'all are my family!

I just cannot imagine how horrible I was to anyone given that I had no idea! I am sorry from the bottom of my heart! After it being shattered, it is slowing coming back together and I have my friends and family to thank for that!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!