Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 1 Without Buffer

To anyone who knows me, and the rare few who have read my blog, you know that I am not a fan of my mom's boyfriend. I used to think he was a good guy. Now I just think he is a tool and total douche bag. I hate to say it but I am just waiting for the day that he screws up yet again to screw my mom over and she kicks him to the curb for what will hopefully be the final time.

Today was Day 1 of my mom being gone and her boyfriend and I are at home. I have already decided that I will be living in my room while she is gone. I spent all day in my room, trying to organize things which is pretty difficult since I need some sort of file system in my room but there isn't any room. I threw some more stuff away and watched movies. I wanted to have my laundry done by now but I forgot about it until a couple of hour ago and just put it in the dryer. Hopefully everything will be dry in a little over an hour so I can have everything in my room and then I won't have to go into the freezing cold garage in the morning.

Today was also the first full day of snow! It started yesterday but didn't really start sticking until the afternoon. My sister was going to come up and color my hair today but will all this damn snow she couldn't make it and there was no way in hell I was going to attempt to drive down to her. On a normal day it takes almost an hour to get to her house...with snow I'm anticipating a lot longer...and I say that because my half hour drive after my Zumba class yesterday morning took just about an hour or more and that didn't even get me home...it got me off the freeway and to the nearest Denny's because damn it I wanted pancakes!

Back to the original topic...my mom is supposed to be gone until Thursday but given that she has to fly through Minneapolis, she's hoping to be back by Saturday. If she isn't back by Saturday then that means I will have to be here with that d-bag of hers for a solid week and then have to help out with my nephew's birthday party which is supposed to be Saturday. However the weather is calling for more snow and if that's the case, I don't know if my sister is going to want to haul both of my nephews up here. I don't know what's going to happen.

Oh and just to let y'all know...every time I walk around the corner leaving the living room, I turn around and flip the d-bag off...because he's been sitting on the couch pretty much all day long...yet another reason I refuse to go out there. He can watch all the same shit in their room as out in the living room...I cannot...I get stuck watching the few channels that I do get or movies...enter "Harry Potter" marathon. I have only managed to make it to the 3rd year (and started on the 2nd because I watched the 1st not too long ago)...and will probably fall asleep during the 4th year.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!