Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What To Do On This Beautiful Day?

The sun is shining, the birds are churping.  What is a girl to do on a day like today?  I went for a run last night in the rain.  My new app on my Droid, RunKeeper said that I ran 1.24 miles but when it was reading out my stats it said I ran 1.23 miles.  Either way I ran the whole thing and I haven't gone running in months.  I really wish there was some place close that I could take my roller blades and just go.  There is a pretty smooth trail around the lake but it's not really safe to go by yourself so I won't go.

But seriously...what am I going to do today?  Am I going to stay all cooped up in this house all day?  Am I going to take the dog and go for a walk at the beach?  Am I going to go for a walk or run by myself?  Wanna know the most likely answer?  I'm probably gonna stay home.  As much as I would love to go out, if I did I would try and run errands and that's just gas that I can't afford to use up right now.  Plus I have a long day of driving ahead of me in a couple of days.

This time Thursday I plan to be getting my stuff into my car at the gym and getting ready to head home.  I can't wait to see my momma!  I was texting her last night and asked her if there was any tax-free liquor I needed to grab before I came home and she said no.  I told her I have a cherry lemonade vodka I am going to bring and she said she has rum, wine, and limoncello (sp).  "What about the tequila?"  And she has that too!  She said she'll need that since we're staying in my Grandma's motor home.  Oh boy are we going to bring the party to the annual family camping trip this year!

Well I do have some laundry that I need to finish up and I really don't want to!  Someone broke part of the lint trap in the dryer so it always seems like my socks or other articles of MY clothing are always getting sucked down into it and getting covered in lint and then I have to rewash them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!