Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still Waiting

I still have my shakes and feeling like I am going to vomit.  After yesterday's post, you know why.  I got my friend and fellow instructor to cover my class for me this morning with all intentions of getting up really early this morning and planting my butt at the court house until I had an answer.  Unfortunately I turned my alarm off without knowing it and did not wake up until after 10am.  I was so angry at myself for that!  So I called them instead and as of about 45 minutes ago, they still did not have an answer.

Knowning that they are closed from noon to 1pm for lunch, I have decided to just wait until about 12:30pm to head out.  I am going to stop and get gas, an energy drink and head out where I will then plant my butt in front of that little window and just wait until they have an answer for me.  If they do not have one by 5pm when they close tonight then I will be back tomorrow morning for certain and will plant my butt there all day until they give me an answer.

What irritates me the most is that how can he (because I did find out that the judge is a he) set a hearing to take place and then not do it?  I mean what if he would have required us to show up and then just never get to us?  Not that it matters to me because I have a VERY flexible job at the gym but my ex is in the military...not that I really give two shits about him but the fact is that it is not right!  If the court says you will have an answer after 3pm on this day and if not by closing then you will the following morning and you still DO NOT have an answer...GRRRRR!

So I am going to make sure that I have everything that I need and I am going to head out in a few minutes and will continue to keep my fingers crossed that my motion will be granted and I will be allowed to file my papers this afternoon.  I have my certificate of mailling form thing all filled out with today's date and I am going to have his copies in an envelope (not sealed in case I do not get an answer today) and as soon as they hopefully tell me yes I can file I am going to do so and then ask if there is a post office in town that I can mail my ex his copies at!  I want this done and over with soon because I am moving in a little over a month and I really want this finalized so I can get home and change my name back and, like I said yesterday, end this horrible chapter in my life and begin the next!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!