Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It!

Cheesy title I know but I really am super pumped.  While cruising the Zumba Forum looking to see if anyone was advertising for a Zumba instructor, I came across an instructor leaving the Seattle area and is looking for possible teaching position in her new location.  She included her email address so I emailed her and asked if either of the places she is currently teaching at are or will be looking to fill her spot or just looking in general.  I asked her to keep her eyes and ears open for me if it was okay and she got back to me and said one of the places she works at is looking for someone to teach on Sundays and gave me the name and phone number of the person to contact.

I finally got the nerve to call today.  The person I needed to talk to answered the phone!  Talk about nervous and excited all at the same time.  I told her how I had heard about the position and how I had gotten her name and contact info and she said that I had perfect timing because she was getting ready to post an ad for the position.  I told her I am going to be up in the Everett area at the end of this week before I go camping and told her I could meet with her Friday morning and she said that would be great!  Now I just need to get in touch with my mom and find out when she was wanting to leave to go camping and see if we can just make a detour through Seattle before we head to Cle Elum!

I am so excited that I am still shaking a little!  I did not know what to expect but I just really hope that I get the job!  It gives me one more thing to look forward to when I move!  I am waiting for one of my friends to call me because she said that her gym only offers two Zumba classes and she wishes that there were more...so I am going to have her ask her gym if they would consider adding a class or two and that she knows an instructor!  Hopefully she can get the information of who I would need to contact in order to try and get a job!  I hope if I get this one job first that everything else will go as smoothly!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!