Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Set of Nerves Gone Only To Be Replaced By More

My motion was granted and I was able to file my response for my divorce!  Color me stoked!  I even told the lady at the court house as I handed her my credit card that I have never been more excited to spend $229 in my life.  She said that she usually sees tears and I told her that when I first found out I did cry because I do not have any money really to my name BUT with all the crap that my ex has put me through I am more than thrilled after all this time waiting to spend the money.  It was like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

I hit up the post office and sent my ex his copies of the papers and I just felt my nerves melt away.  I stopped by the liquor store on my way back into town for some boxes and it was about 3:30pm.  Normally he is at work by then so you can imagine my surprise and the way my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach when I got two doors down from the house and saw his truck still parked in the driveway.  I busted a U-Turn right there and left.

When I got home I sent him a text asking him to let me know when he had left for work so I could head over and pack some of my stuff.  I just heard back from him and he said that he was not working tonight and to come over and get my stuff.  I told him that no offense but I did not want to be alone in that house with him.  He thought my friend was helping me move today but she cannot help me until tomorrow.  Now I am just waiting to hear if he will just leave the house with the dogs for a couple of hours so I can just get some stuff out of there.  I have my fingers crossed.

I had sent him a text yesterday telling him that I wanted to move stuff out today and tomorrow and he did not respond so this morning I asked him to text me and at least acknowledge that he got my texts and he said that he was dealing with an emergency.  I almost asked him if everything was okay and while I do not know why I care and I do hope that it is not anything terrible BUT I did not ask because really I do not care.

So I suppose that I just have another waiting game on my hands.  I hope he will leave just for a bit so that way I can just go and get it done with!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!