Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What Is Your Favorite Summer Activity?

Today I am vamping up my blog!  Adding some gidgets or whatever they are called and today I have added a Poll!  "What is your favorite Summer activity?"  There are five choices listed and you can select multiple answers, one of which being "Other".  If you select "Other" I would love for you to use the comment section below to let me know what your other favorite summer activity is!  Poll closes just before midnight on July 25th!  Get your answers in soon!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I only got ONE vote for Road Trips as their favorite summer activity. I appreciate your vote, whoever you are that did vote!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!