Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Zumba Classes!

I, like any and all Zumba lovers, was checking out the Zumba website and looking at the wonderful new Zumbawear that I want to add to my wishlist (because every ZIN member or student does the same)!  I was checking out the Instructor trainings and was getting excited for my Zumba Toning traning in just a couple weeks!  Two weekends from now to be exact!  As of right now I have my Basic license and my Gold license.  Technically I have FOUR different classes I can teach:

Zumba
Zumba Gold - For the Older Active Adult
Zumba Gold - For the Beginner
Zumba Gold - Chair Class

A Chair class, for anyone who is reading this and has never been through a Zumba Gold training, is a short class (generally 20 to 30 minutes) where you teach people confined to wheel chairs or have extreme limits, etc.  Instead of doing moves to the music you are helping them move their arms and then legs if they can and just taking it easy and slow so they can still move and have fun!  I do not think I have the courage to do one of those classes because I can get too emotional.

With this Toning license I will have in a couple of weeks, I thought it would just add one more class that I would be teaching but I found some great news on the Zumba website!  Upon completion of my Toning training I can purchase a CD/DVD combo and the classes I will be able to offer after July 30th will now look like this!

Zumba
Zumba Gold - For the Older Active Adult
Zumba Gold - For the Beginner
Zumba Gold - Chair Class
Zumba Toning
Zumba Gold-Toning

Yep!  That is correct!  They are adding a Toning program to our Gold classes!  You just have to have both licenses in order to teach it!  I am so excited!  That is SIX different classes that I can teach with only three licenses!  Oh man!  I am so happy!  I cannot wait to get started!

I just wanted to share this with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!