Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Body Will Not Listen!


I first heard this song about a week or so ago.  From the moment I heard it, I knew I was going to come up with some choreography.  I would say about 75% of my choreography is created in my head completely before I ever even try it out.  I will literally listen to a song over and over again dozens of times until I have the moves down pat...in my head!  When I get a chance, I actually DO the moves to the music.  That is where my final tweeking takes place and I make sure that all the moves I came up with flow just right!

It works really well for me...until now!  I created what I envision to be a pretty good warm up...I think it could be number three in my set or one of my mild breather songs...very mild...I have the moves upstairs but cannot get my feet to work!  This dang knee injury and not being able to bend it really bites!  I have only ever done the moves in my head...and my car.  I tried to do some of the steps but not being able to do all the moves, I could not tell if it really worked all together.  I feel like part still needs some work but without being able to dance I just cannot be certain!

I may not be able to dance but that still does not keep me from being passionate about what I love!  I am excited about the next big things coming from Zumba.  There is a new Ab video game coming out, check it out here!  Tomorrow morning Vanilla Ice is going to be on The View previewing his Zumba remix of "Ice, Ice Baby".  Once my knee gets better I will have my Sentao routines down so I can introduce this new program to my area!  Okay, now it is time for me to take care of my knee and try not to vomit...I think I slept in the fetal position last night.  It hurts!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!