Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

This Is It!

This is what I want to accomplish in the next 12 months:
  • Eliminate credit card debt
  • Find a place to live on my own or with roommate
  • Take and PASS 6 classes
  • Build up my savings
  • Get my knee fixed and recover 100%
  • Teach more Zumba®
  • Get my Zumbatomic® license (to teach children)
  • Build my businesses (Zumba® and AdvoCare®)
  • Participate in at least 1 Zumbathon® charity event
  • Attend my family's annual camping trip (even if my cousin picked the worst theme ever...Christmas in July is just plain WRONG Amber!)
  • Advertise my Zumba® class everywhere
  • Become a Zumba® Affiliate(?)
  • Create a Pay Pal account to accept online reservations for my class(es)
  • Get a love life...or a sex life...or both...lol
  • Bake and cook a lot more (I want to create my own go-to from-scratch brownie and cup/cake recipe that I can continue to tweek)
I am sure that there is more that I want to add to this list and you best believe that I plan to keep an eye on this list and add to it and cross things off as they are accomplished!  Now it is time for me to try and crash!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!