Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Possibly Borderline Crazy Awesome

In the last THREE days (count that out...one...two...three...) I have listened to "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" by Thompson Square on either my iPod, CD in my car or YouTube in its entirety probably close to 100 times...all while thinking about a certain person and a specific time when this song was playing...and I have cursed his name out loud or silently close to the last 30 times...I mean I loved this song before but now it just blows my mind and I replay that night over and over and so badly wish I could go back and maybe do a couple of things different but this is neither the time nor the place for that post!

While handing out cake tonight I was told "Thank you" and "You're awesome"...my response "You're welcome" and "I know it!"

I talk a lot with my hands and I can get pretty animated when the occassion calls for it...I had the owner of the studio I teach at laughing so hard I thought she was going to pee her pants...same with a fellow instructor...whom I had just met not more than 10 minutes earlier!

In two 8-hr shifts (15 hrs after a half hour lunch each day) I spent at least FIVE to SIX hours on my ass scrubbing the bellies of two airplanes...I was missing that extra padding I used to have around my ass dearly last week!

One of my best friends in the whole entire world informed me a few days ago that he's coming to visit me in April! I am excited and nervous to see him! I'm totally syked because I haven't seen him in over two years! He's been by me through some of the roughest times I have ever gone through and I am so lucky to have him in my life! I'm nervous because there has always been that sort of sexual tension between us but it was never the right place or right time...and a while back it was getting pretty suggestive and I'm nervous to see how this visit is going to go!

I have managed to control my dreams the last few nights...I read once that if you fall asleep really concentrating on something or someone then you will dream about whatever you were thinking about...my dreams were pretty freakin awesome which probably explains my lack of enthusiasm to get out of bed resulting in me getting up late the last two days.

Yesterday I woke up late. I took a chunk of skin out of my forehead while putting on my sweatshirt (which does not really require much talent given my genes). I was the first one up so there wasn't any coffee already made which meant I had to stop at Starbucks before heading to the dance studio to teach my class which caused me to get there later than I like (but still 15 minutes early). About 10 minutes into my class I had a wardrobe malfunction meaning that the removable strap on my top (that was supposed to have been sewn to the top so it would not do this exact thing) detached from the front, flying up and snapping me in the face...and all this happened while only being awake for just over ONE hour!

Thank you for reading my random thoughts!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. check out lucid dreaming if you want to control your dreams.. i don't know about concentrating on a person just before sleep in order to dream about them, haven't heard if that works. but i know that there are other techniques to do just before sleep and right after waking up to make it possible to control your dreams after a few weeks of practice. i checked into this and started doing the steps to lucid dreaming and after a couple weeks i was able to fly on command in my dreams(which felt incredible), see people i wanted to see, and go places i wanted to go all while realizing i was asleep and dreaming. it's the weirdest feeling knowing you're asleep but feeling awake in the dream, everything looks darker and grainier too so you can literally see the difference from the real world and know that you're dreaming.

    anyway, i've been reading your blogs for a while and love em! sorry didn't get the chance to respond to your last week's blog but i wish you the best regarding the situation and trust me there's TONS of support for the stuff you went through, but you already know that..lol. keep ya head up!

    and keep bloggin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you B for reading! A lot of the times I feel like I'm just rambling on and on and that most of what I write just doesn't seem to make sense but THANK YOU!

      Delete

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!