Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mulling Over Blog Topic

I have about 20 - 30 minutes before I have to leave and I have been struggling to figure out my next "topic" of conversation for my blog. I pose questions and get no answers. I say I do not expect or want sympathy and I get condolences. What I do not believe I have given thanks to those who have read any of my posts. I check out my stats and my heart just swells with joy to see the count going up and up and up!

What BLOWS my mind is my audience! I have people in Russia, Canada and all over Europe reading my blog! I cannot believe it! I do believe that I have even had some viewers from South America and parts of the Middle East!

Here is a giant (short) SHOUT OUT to all who read my writing. Sometimes I bitch and complain and half the time I wonder if what I have written even makes the least bit of sense but it must if y'all keep coming back for more! I try to open up and reveal bits about myself that I have told to some people but not to most because I really am an open book. Ask me anything and I will give you an answer...just be prepared that it may not be the answer you were looking for.

For example, have I ever done drugs? While I wish my answer was no, I have. Am I proud of the fact that I did it? No. If I could go back and do it all over again would I do it? Yes because it has aided in who I am today. Without those experiences I would not be me fully. Do I ever want to do it again? Not a shot in hell! As fun as it was in the moment, coming down from that high of a high was like being slammed with the flu instantly! One minute you feel like you're on top of the world and the next I could not get enough clothing on myself and was wrapped up in thick blankets trying to warm myself up and keep my teeth from chattering so hard that I wouldn't bite my tongue off! And the sick-to-my-stomach feeling was just the icing on the cake!

Okay...now that I've taken up about 10 minutes of my time, I need to change and get ready for some ZUMBA FITNESS!!! My friend is hosting a master class tonight at 6:30pm in down town Seattle and with the president being in town I know that it'll take me at least an hour or so to get down there...and I'm only a little over 20 miles away once on the freeway! Only wish that I had a carpool buddy tonight!

Maybe I'll figure out a cleaver post while shakin' what my momma gave me and I'll have a new post again tonight! If not...

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Zumba has a new ambassador!.....maybe one day if Im traveling in the PAC NW, I'll stop by for a class and good workout.

    Steve Matadobra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Matadobra...

      You definitely need to look me up next time you're out this way! I would love to see you again...you are part of the great story about how I got into aviation. You laid the foundation! You sent all of us non-rates over to Air Station San Fran just because you couldn't single me out! Little did I know but at least 2 of my fellow deck force members followed in my foot steps and went into aviation after I did! I even had the privilege of being at "A" school at the same time as one of them!

      Delete

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!