Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Am I A Dating Mess?

I am the FIRST to admit that I suck at dating. There is a very good reason for this. I have not dated much. I am 27 years old and even though I went on my first "date" (a movie with my neighbor/boyfriend/now best friend) when I was 12, I did not date in high school...mainly because no one ever asked me out...and I have not gone out on many dates since graduating high school. I have done a lot of group activities with a guy that I have "dated" but never really done much of the one-on-one dating thing.

Now I am not looking for sympathy or pity because I do not want it! I do not mind in the slightest that I lack dating experience. I have gone from relationship to relationship to relationship for...crap...almost 10 years.

I WANT TO DATE!

I WANT TO HAVE FUN!

Now all I have to do is find someone who is interested in hanging out and spending time with me! I went out for drinks and dinner with this one guy who is really cute and I thought we were getting along pretty well but I have not heard from him in a while...I do not want to bother him if he is busy but at the same time I want to know if he is not interested so I know if I am just wasting my time.

I like to think that I am pretty decent looking. I mean I think I am pretty but I do not think I am anywhere NEAR super model gorgeous. I mean I would love to look like Miranda Kerr...even post baby that woman has a SLAMMIN' body and a BEAUTIFUL face! I like to think that I give off confidence but do not come across as stuck up.

I am going to come right out and say it...

I NEED HELP DATING!!!!

I need any and all tips and pointers that I can get! How do I let a guy know that I am interested without coming off as needy or too aggressive or annoying? While I am trying to take compliments better, I appreciate them but please no ego boosters in the comments! Just want some tips and dating advice!

Also keep in mind that I am super shy when it comes to expressing my feelings towards someone that I am attracted to...I can hold a conversation with him but when it comes to saying "Hey (insert dude's name here)...I like you. Let's go grab a drink." I completely freeze!

HELP!!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!