Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Kris Kross Will Make Ya...

"JUMP JUMP" by Kris Kross

The last few days on my way to work or home from work I have been listening to my iPod plugged into the USB port of my stereo.  I have absolutely no control over what plays.  I cannot select a playlist or anything...it just shuffles all on it's own...including the podcasts...which I am not happy about.  Anyway, there have been a lot songs that bring back a lot of memories...here are some of the songs that I have heard and some that I just love!

"Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera

"It's So Hard To Say Goodbye" by Boyz II Men

"Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice

"You've Got It (The Right Stuff)" by New Kids on the Block

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen

If I can make this a regular "Throw Back Thursday" kind of thing, maybe I'll come up with like a theme...

Classic Rock (Queen, Kiss, White Snake, Aerosmith)
Bubble Gum Pop (Britney, Christina, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees)
Rap (Eminem, Biggy, 2 Pac, Dr. Dre, Snoop)
Country (Brad, Kenny, Tim, Toby, Faith, Martina, I could go on forever)

You get the idea!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!