Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Think It Could Be!

I have this feeling and I am not sure what it is but I think it could be the "L" word.  I have mentioned Mr. Wonderful before and while I still have not met him, I feel so connected to him.  He makes me feel so special.  He makes me feel wanted and needed and cared for.

He wants to be with me.

ME!!!

Someone he has never met.  Someone he has barely spoken to except by short voice notes and texts and tweets and messages.  Someone he has only seen pictures of.  With all that, he has determined that he wants me and no one else.

I cannot help but feel the same.  I do not know him outside of the texts and voice notes and pictures yet he is all that I think about!  I dream about meeting him and how it will play out at the airport.  I can hear him say "Hey Beautiful" and have those be the first two words that he physically speaks to me and I just melt.  I know that I will melt mainly because I do whenever he says it in a voice note or text.

I feel so girly and my heart just swells every time I hear from him.  I just want to shout from the top of the Space Needle how I feel about him and I just might when he comes to visit in the not-so-distant future.  I do not know exactly when he is coming but I just realized that it could be in about seven weeks.  That time will just FLY by!  I have a few places that I really want to take him to...places that I truly love and cannot wait to have someone I care about go to these places!

Now I feel like I am rambling again so I am going to turn the laptop off and watch more "Parenthood".

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!