Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

If You Insist on a Lie...

DO NOT GET CAUGHT!

Pretty simple right?  I mean think about it...

You can Google just about ANYTHING and get an answer from somewhere in cyber space!

While it is a very long story, let me see if I can come up with a cliff note version for you.

My ex and I bought a house 4.5 years ago.  We were obviously planning on living there for the 4-year tour while he was assigned to his unit and then planned to:

A)  Rent it out to some Coasties until we could sell it
OR
B)  Sell it if the housing market went back up...and make a profit

Our marriage fell apart and for a year he was having to use about $300 out of his own pocket in addition to his BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing) in order to cover the mortgage.  Before I moved last summer I told him that he should get a roommate and charge them rent.  Even if it was only like $500 or $600, it would help take some of the burden off of him as far as the mortgage AND the bills but he said he did not want a roommate.  I told him that it did not matter what he wanted to do...he needed to think about how it would benefit him financially.

He avoided a roommate (as far as I know) and then transferred this summer.  I did not know where he had transferred to until last night.  Last night, my sister tells me ("Don't be mad but I talk to ****."  "B...I'm not mad if you talk to him...Frankly I don't care if you talk to him.") that he is trying to play a victim and get pity...just like he did when we first split up.

Apparently he told her that he has taken an $800 pay cut since we divorced and that he is having a hard time covering the mortgage and that I have ignored him every time he has tried to talk to me about the house and that he cannot keep it up much longer and that our house might go into foreclosure.

That is a lot shorter than I thought it would be.  I have so much more that I could add but I will not.  Needless to say, I now know where he is stationed...I know how much his BAH is and his base pay...and I know that he is lying out of his ASS!

I am going to stop right there before I say something that I might regret...oh who am I kidding...I do not regret anything because it is a wasted emotion!  Besides...there is always the delete button if I change my mind about something, right?!  He must be living way above his means because there was obviously not a $800 pay cut!  Or maybe he should think about living with a roommate!  However he has never been the most logical thinker when it comes to things like that.  I understand wanting to have your own place but he wants to live like a hermit...when a roommate would alleviate some of the financial burdens he is supposedly having!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!