Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pain Killers + Blogging = ???

There is a 99.9% chance that this post will make absolutely no sense.

There is a 87.45% chance that this post will be nothing but rambling and run ons.

I hurt my knee...bad!  It is way different than any other time I ever tweeked my knee.  This very much screws up my plans.  I get off work at 3pm on Sunday and am off until 9am Friday morning.  I was supposed to hang out with this guy that I have been kinda sorta seeing the last couple months on Monday and Tuesday.  Now that my knee is all messed up, I cannot really go anywhere.

While chatting with my mom and telling her how we had planned on possibly doing a mini road trip...just something small and over night but now that my knee is all jacked I am not going anywhere.  I asked my mom if it would be okay if he came over and helped me pack up my room since we are moving and she said yes.

I talked to him briefly tonight and he said that it sounded like something that would be helping my mom and that he would have to think about it.  I cannot bend my knee without being in extreme pain and I really need the help and he seriously has to think about it!?!  WTF!  He apparently does not want to spend that much time with me if he is not willing to help me when I really need it.  No...he has to think about it.  So not cool!

Then there is this guy that I do not know very well but I want to know him and I am so attracted and I have told him so and I have it on good authority that he is attracted to me.  I felt like such an idiot a few months ago because it took me like a month to realize that he was flirting with me and by the time I realized it, he had started seeing someone...well since that time he had started seeing someone else...WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?  I mean really!  Short of stripping naked in public, what do I have to do to get is attention?

Okay...now that I have gotten that off my chest, I believe it is time for me to pop some meds and crash! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!