Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

High School Reunion...Finally!

Six or Seven months ago I got roped into helping plan my 10 year high school reunion.  I was a little apprehensive at first...mainly because I had ZERO idea of what to do or any ideas to throw out!  We had no money and people had high expectations!  Normal people would think High expectations, high costs.  Not the people that I went to school with.  They were wanting things that were going to cost money...that we DO NOT have...and then the fact that the attendance is barely half of who was in our graduating class...there is definitely no way we would have been able to afford what they wanted.

It is tomorrow night and I have no idea what I am going to wear.  I was planning on wearing this really cute red dress but I have bruises and scratches all over my legs from work along with tan lines above the knees and at the sock line...then there is the issue of this horrible farmer's tan I am totally rocking right now PLUS lines at the wrists where my gloves stop.  I guess I will see if I have any tricks up my sleeve to see if I can hide it.

I am excited for two reasons though.  Reason number one...I get to see my best friend in the whole wide world!  I have seen her TWICE since I moved up here almost a year ago!  I love her and I miss her and I wish I could see her more often!  Reason number two...I have a very handsome date!  He is so sweet and kind.  He makes me laugh.  We are very different on so many levels but I like him.  I have fun with him.  I like spending time with him.  I am just drawn to him.  I am in no rush to jump back into a relationship but I am just enjoying the time we have.  We have been hanging out for over a month or so and it has been awesome!

I have absolutely no idea why I am still awake given that I have to get up and be at work by 7:30am so I am going to sign off and try to get some sleep!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!