Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Picture Challenge Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

It might be a tad bit of a cliche but I have always been close with my mom.  My mom had me exactly a month and a week before her 20th birthday.  She was always one of the younger mom's when I was growing up.  While I remember being a "Daddy's Girl" as a little kid, I also remember when I turned into a "Momma's Girl".

When I was six, my mom enrolled me in my first dance class and I became a dancer.  No more getting up really early and going fishing with my dad and on rare occasions we would go to baseball games.  With continuing my dance classes, my mom because one of the favorite Dance/Stage mom's.  Everyone loved her!

It was not until I got older that my mom and I became more like friends than mother/daughter.  Do not get me wrong, she still is my mom but we have a sort of "Gilmore Girls" Lorelai/Rory relationship.  This picture was taken in February before we went to Brad Paisley's Virtual Reality tour.  We had a blast!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!