Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Move, Move, Wedding, Teach!

Just a quick little break down of the last 2 weeks of my life!  This time 2 weeks ago I had taught my last class in Coos Bay and was participating in my very last set of evening Zumba classes at the gym.  On Saturday the 13th, my mom and her friend helped me load my stuff into the truck and loaded down my car even more and I moved to Washington!

Last Friday my mom and I got up around 4:30am and left around 6am to head for Lewiston, Idaho.  Why that small little BFE town?  My mom was meeting a customer...who isn't even her customer but one of her co-workers.  Then we meet up with my youngest sister at the University of Idaho to move her into her dorm.  She started her Junior year of college on Monday.

Today is Thursday and I am dressed like a 40s house wife (will try and attach a picture sometime soon) to go to a family friend's wedding.  My shoes have my toes all cramped and I'm just hoping that my feet go numb and then I won't have to worry about it anymore.  Just to give you an idea of what I'm wearing, I have a black dress with white polka dots, spaghetti straps and a red ribbon that ties under the boobs and around the back.  Like I said...I'm channeling my inner 40s house wife look.  Even have my hair slicked back into a pony tail and some red lip stain and red lip gloss!  Oh I look DAMN GOOD!  (If I do say so myself!)

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday but that isn't a really big deal because the next day...that would be Saturday the 27th I am teaching my first Zumba class in Seattle!  I am super stoked!  And to top it all off, I will be teaching every Saturday and this week I'm covering Sunday and Tuesday mornings also!  How awesome is that!  I guess my title should be "Move, Move, Wedding, Birthday, Teach, Teach, Job Hunt, Teach!"  LOL!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!