Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

#Reverb 13 - Precious Memories

Today is day 6 of Reverb13.  Here is today's prompt:

“True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by.”— E.S. Bouton
There are so many “precious things” that are presented to us each day; discoveries and treasures found in simple moments, memories we wish to store in our hearts and keep with us forever.  What precious things have you gathered in 2013?  Which memories from this year do you wish to keep with you always?

I received a picture message today from BF's roommate (I really need a good nickname for him...Catman...yeah...we'll go with that for now...he loves cats and has two).  It is a picture from BF's birthday weekend when we saw Daniel Tosh at the Paramount in downtown Seattle.  Besides feeling like the luckiest woman in the world for having such an amazing man in my life, this is one of my precious memories from this year and I hope to keep it with me for as long as he will keep me around (which he said he wants to be forever)!

Onward to Tosh!

We started dating in July and Sunday will be our five month anniversary...and I do not have to work!  I am so excited.  These last five months have been amazing.  Just being with him is special.  Like right now.  We both were doing school work.  We both have either headphones or ear buds in listening to our own music (btw if you have not heard Britney Spears' latest album "Britney Jean" then go listen now...for free on Spotify if you don't want to purchase it but shame on you if you don't!).  Now he's playing a computer game and I'm cleaning out my inbox for my email.  We aren't actively talking to each other but just being near him makes me happy!  I love him so much!

Well I think I am going to continue to clean out my inbox...gotta go to sleep soon so I can get up for work in the morning.  It is going to be a long day tomorrow.  Really long and cold!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!