Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Reverb13 - Time For Inspiration

Who inspired you in 2013? And why?
What gifts did they give you? And how will you carry these forward in to 2014?

It is hard for me to think of who inspired me.  The only one I can honestly think of (and I know it is gonna sound cheesy) is my BF.  He came into my life at a time when I needed someone.  He has done nothing but support me and encourage me.  Because of him I looked into getting back into school and have started pursuing my degree.  I am slated to graduate November 2015!  I can't believe that I am 20 classes away from graduating with my BA in Behavioral Science.

I am kind of at a lose for what to write here so I am gonna leave it at that and I will probably come back to it at some point and add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!