Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#Reverb13 - Risk Taker

I am a little late on the start up of this whole #Reverb13 thing but it is better late than never to start.

Today is day 5 for #Reverb13.  The prompt:

What was the greatest risk you took in 2013?  What was the outcome?

I am not much of a risk taker and anyone who knows me knows that (but skydiving might be my answer if this question comes up next year!).  I guess that the biggest risk that I took was in my personal life.  I found an incredibly wonderful man and I have opened my heart to him.  We have been together for five months now.  This is the first real and serious relationship since my divorce.  Sure I dated that guy after my ex husband kicked me out of the house but it was mainly out of the need of a roof over my head.

I would say that the outcome has been wonderful.  I cannot imagine my life without him.  I love every minute I get to spend with him and I hate every second that we are apart.  He is absolutely perfect for me.  I know that I have written about BF before.  How he allows me to embrace my nerdy side.  He loves me.  He makes me feel wonderful.  I sleep better when I am next to him and I love waking up next to him!

I might play catch up and hit the other four days later today.  One of my friend's is the one who told me about this thing and has done it the last couple of years.  I might check out her blog and copy the prompts.  Depends on what I do tonight!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!