Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random Thoughts...

* I have biceps again!!!  I started a 100 Day Push Up Challenge this month and I am on Day 17 today.  That makes 153 push ups...possibly 165...I could not remember if I did my push ups on day 12 so I did them again.

* I have been able to move around a lot more since finding out that there is NOTHING wrong with my knee.

* My ass hurts...and all I have done differently is this push up challenge.

* I hurt myself entirely too much...and about 90% of the time I do not know how or what I did.
Case and point...no clue what I did to my wrist!
* After a day from hell I managed to get about 12 hours of sleep Saturday night...which I totally and completely needed every second of...but have had a raging headache ever since.

* Friday marks the start of the next 31 Day Blog Challenge and I am bound and determined to completing it this time...no matter what!  Even if I have to write them during my half hour lunch at work because it is the only place I have Internet access...

* Thanks to my sister I have had nothing but Teenie Bopper music stuck in my head from the early 90s to 2000s...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!