Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lost and Lonely

I completely fell off the grid for almost a month!  I could make excuses about the internet not working for a few days (which is completely true).  I seriously could not even check my email on my phone to see my prompts and write my posts in Word and have them ready for when the internet came back up.  I did try to catch up by writing my posts in Word but eventually I got too far behind that I decided to just hold off and wait until the March challenge starts.

I have been struggling with a ton of personal things lately.  Kind of fighting a bit of depression to be quite honest.  There are so many things running through my head constantly bringing me down.  At any given time, you will find me with a smile on my face but deep down I am a royal mess.  I save all my tears for when I am alone at night...trying to sleep.

I am not completely prepared to write about everything that is bothering me tonight...mainly because it is 11pm and I am exhausted.  Maybe sometime this week...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!