Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Waxing Part 2 Postponed...

MAN!!! Today...quite possibly my only day off...I was not able to sleep in and I even managed to wake up well before my alarm was set to go off. Ugh...I hate getting older and not being able to sleep in anymore. :(

So I took my time getting dressed and drinking coffee and even managed to squeeze in time to watch one of my favorite new shows OnDemand before scraping the snow off my windshield and heading out to my appointment.

I get there and find my way up to the salon and make myself confortable and wait for the lady to arrive. She was so nice and really made me feel comfortable. I told her it was my first time and I was walking in with absolutely NO expectations so I wouldn't be influenced. I wasn't expecting a TON of pain and I wasn't expecting it to be COMPLETELY painless.

I got ready and waited for her to come in and when she finally did, she told me she couldn't do it. I was so bummed. I had not siked myself out or had myself all amped up but I was surprisingly let down that I was not able to have it done.

I have my appointment for next Monday (assuming that I do not have to work) and it is going to drive me crazy now that I have a whole week to now sike myself out...

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!