Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

It Is A WTF Kind of Morning

Today is Sunday. Usually that means that by now (9am) I am on the I-5 heading South and am either almost to or just getting to Fresh Fitness and Dance Studio to teach my Zumba Toning class that starts at 9:30am. I get up this morning and look out the window and low and behold...THERE IS SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!

Here we are...2 days away from spring...and the ground is COVERED in snow. I really am not a fan of this white stuff that keeps falling from the sky. Mainly because I work at an airport and if there is snow then they do not fly...if they do not fly then they don't make money...if they don't make money then my hours suffer and my paycheck sucks!

I am ready for the days to get longer and warmer and for this stuff to stop! I don't remember getting this much snow the last time I lived here. This is ridiculous!

The only thing I have to look forward to is the fact that I'm going to the Lady Antebellum concert on Tuesday! I just hope that this snow goes away because I probably have to drive home after the concert. Fingers crossed!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!