Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cartoon Characters

This has been on my mind for days!!!  I was walking through WalMart this last week and saw the complete series of "Daria".  All 5 seasons plus two of the movies!  I was so excited that I bought it!  Just started watching season three and I believe I have seen every episode.  It was my favorite show when I was in high school.  Just thinking about her sarcastic attitude and low self-esteem and all the other characters just makes me giggle!

Thinking about Daria got me thinking about all the other cartoon characters that I have loved throughout my life!  It got me thinking about what cartoons everyone else likes/liked.  Put it this way, if you had to pick your absolute most favorite cartoon character to get tattooed on your body, which one would you pick?  I do not really think I could pick.  However at one point I am pretty sure I wanted Buttercup from "The Power Puff Girls" or Scooby Doo or Tinkerbell or Snow White or Doug Funny from "Doug".  Wow!  Tons of cartoons.  Lol!

Please leave your comments on your favorite cartoon character(s) and why you love them!  Even if you do not watch them anymore, just think back!!!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!