Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bummed

Last night was the 1st Blacklite Zumba Rave at the gym.  We had about 35 people along with all seven instructors dressed in whites and glowing in body paint, body glitter, and lots of glow sticks, bracelets and necklaces!  It was 90 minutes of awesomeness.

I just get a little bummed knowing that I am leaving.  Unfortunately I have a little bit of an issue.  I have friends that have come to my classes and say how much they love it and they recommend it to their friends...yet when I see on Facebook that they are in love with the classes of the other instructors and quit showing up to mine just kind of hurts my pride.  It is hard to be motivated to spend all that time working on my play lists and learning new choreography to have no one show up for my classes.

I just needed to vent just a little bit.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!