Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Choco-Orange Shakeology Recipe

Happy New Year Everyone!  How about we kick off the year right with a healthy drink recipe?  What do you think!  Today's recipe is a Chocolate Orange Shakeology Shake.


I cannot take credit for the creation of this recipe.  I got this recipe off of the Shakeology calendar than came with my first order.  I keep it taped to my counter behind all of my products and my blender.

Here is what you need:

1/2 cup 100% Orange Juice, 1/2 cup Water, Ice, 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
I didn't have any orange juice in the fridge BUT I had two oranges and my juicer attachment for my Kitchen Aid Mixer!  Those oranges gave me exactly 1/2 cup of juice.  You can use as much or as little ice as you would like.  The more you use, the thicker the shake will be.  I used 1/2 cup of ice and it turned out thinner than I liked so just add a couple more cubes.

Step 1.  With the desired amount of ice in the blender, add Shakeology.


Step 2.  Add juice and water.


Step 3.  Secure lid for blender and blend until your shake has reached the desired consistency.


Step 4.  Put into your favorite cup and enjoy!



Try it and tell me what you think!  For more Shakeology recipes, see Beachbody.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!