Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Attempt #2 at AdvoCare's 24 Day Challenge

Today I started a 24 Day Challenge to help me lose some of the weight that I have put on over the last few months.  I am not happy with the way I look or feel so I decided to make a change.

I attempted a 24 Day Challenge almost a year ago with my mom...and I failed at it.  I ended up not completing it and eating like garbage and really just gave up.  Nothing like wasting almost $200 right?

Today I woke up motivated.  Why did I start today, a Tuesday?  Well I thought that my BF and I were going to a AA baseball game last night...turns out that it is next Monday...and I do not have the patience to let my AdvoCare stuff just chill in my apartment for another week.

I managed to hit the snooze button on my alarm for about 45 minutes this morning which left me no time to actually eat breakfast or anything like I am supposed to.  I have my fingers crossed that I can manage to get out of bed around 6:30 in the morning.  It would be nice to get a work out in and shower and eat breakfast and then go to work.  Now I just need to do it!

I walked over 13,000 steps today (I love my FitBit Flex), utilized my "7 Minute Workout Challenge" app (2 cycles) and did some yoga before I went to bed.

I definitely went over my calorie allotment especially with the huge portion of dinner BF made me.  I am ready to do better tomorrow!  I got a free box from Blue Apron that contains three meals for two people.  We are trying the first recipe tomorrow.  Shrimp rolls!  Yummy!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!